Men & Women, LISTEN UP.
If You’re Ready to Build Rock Hard Muscle, Reveal the Sexy Body Hiding Underneath Your Winter Chub, or Just Drastically Improve Your Health, Energy, and Sex Drive…
…Take Just 9 Minutes to Read This Page…
WARNING: THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE INSTAGRAM FITNESS PROGRAM.
Instead, It's A Scientifically-Sound Fitness Program Designed For Normal People Looking For Extraordinary Results.
I want you happy. Period.
Physically and mentally happy with your body when you look in the mirror every morning is what I want for you.
Whether this means you want six pack abs and a jacked upper body when you take your shirt off at the pool, or you want sculpted legs and a butt that will give you major confidence when you hit the beach...
I got you.
Guiding you every step of the way to your dream body.
Yo, I'm Matt McLeod: fitness coach, soon-to-be Registered Dietitian, professional bodybuilder (drug-tested), and Joe Rogan podcast fanatic.
Since you've landed on this page, that means 1 or 2 things:
1. You think I'm just super handsome and wanna see more.
2. You're at least SLIGHTLY interested in my work and what I have to offer you.
Well, since #1 is essentially a foregone conclusion, let's go ahead and jump to #2.
I've been doing this whole weight lifting nonsense for almost a decade now and I can't tell you how many fuckin' STUPID mistakes I've made along the way.
- Thinking I need to be *MR. SERIOUS LIFTER GUY* and eat out of Tupperware 6 times a day to gain muscle and lose fat (not necessary)
- Convincing myself if I just go to the gym 5 times a week and work really hard, the results will follow (naive me)
- And just simply not being consistent enough for results, because I thought I could do it all by myself (spoiler: consistency is the secret)
To be honest, the list of mistakes are endless and it gets pretty embarrassing, so let's keep breaking down that #2.
Let's chat about how I can help YOU not be the big dummy that I was and, instead, get in the best shape of your life.
And, since you're likely here for results, why don't I show you what I've done with previous people who came to this site just like you're doing now?
It'll be kinda meta and cool, so let's do it.
Ask My First Client Ever, Wesley, Who Packed On 12 Pounds Of LEAN Muscle Mass Over A 6-month Period.
"Matt's vast knowledge on training and nutrition helped me put on a significant amount of lean tissue during my time with him as a coach. His philosophy on sustainability taught me strategies and techniques that helped me to incorporate fitness into my everyday life despite any challenges that may arise. This has had a positive impact on me both mentally and physically. I am more than happy with my results, and would recommend Matt to anyone looking to improve their physique and their life." - Wesley
Aw, shucks, isn't he nice saying all those things?
Anyway, after working together with Wesley, I knew I was hooked to this whole coaching thing.
I was hooked because it was a TEAM effort; we brainstormed through obstacles and figured out ways to allow him to be a normal college kid while still reaching his fitness goals.
And seeing as how I've played team sports since I was a wee little lad, it was a very proud moment for me to be on the opposite side as a coach and mentor.
More importantly, I was ecstatic to pass along my knowledge to Wesley to use fitness to *enhance* his life, and not *be* his life.
Because that's what this coaching program is all about, my friend.
You see, I'm pumped you're here. Seriously, this relationship is great and I'd love to extend it further by working together.
Buuuuut, I don't want you to need me forever.
I want you to enter into my exclusive Tribe of Badassery, take alllll the shit in my little brain so you obtain extraordinary results, and then finally be able to self-sustain the body of your dreams for the rest of your life based on what we learned together.
"But Matt, listen dude, I don't think I'm ready to commit to something this serious just yet..."
Ahhh, thought you may say that!
And it's funny because my client Laura said the exact same thing before we got started together (minus the dude part).
She started with a 6-month commitment and wanted to drop it down to a 3-month commit instead (my minimum).
I told her no problem at all, because I knew her results were gonna blow her face off and well...
...33 weeks later and we're still working together. :)
She initially came to me because she wanted to become more goal-oriented in the gym with her workouts and gain control over her poor eating habits.
She was jumping from program-to-program and was feeling guilty about constantly overeating when out with friends or when she simply had a bad day.
And since I study training methodologies and eating behavior psychology like Issac Newton and the law of gravity -- I knew exactly how to help her.
Just a few weeks ago, I received this weekly update from her (it made me smile ear-to-ear):
I am MOST proud of Laura for her mental wins, but her physical wins are no less impressive.
Like, cuhhhmonnnn. Keep scrolling and look at that shit.
Laura Gained Lean Muscle Mass, Lost 7 Pounds of Fat, & Fixed Her Negative Relationship With Food
"I don't know Matt, I just like food too much. And what about my bourbon or wine? I still want a life!"
... I'm not sure where you've learned about this kinda stuff, but we have fun here.
One of the first messages I tell all my clients:
"I am not your dad. You can do whatever the fuck you want. You're the captain of the boat and I'm the little guy at the top looking for land, guiding us in the right direction. Your rate of progress and how much of your life you're willing to sacrifice is ultimately up to you."
Plain and simple.
Wanna drink? No problem. We can make it work.
I'll tell you exactly what to eat and when to eat it so we can fit in some drinks for you to enjoy your weekend.
My Client Chris Got Incredible Results Despite Drinking Every Weekend And Dealing With A Bad Shoulder
In his words: "After 4 years of yo-yo dieting, trying to figure out the best routine, doing all the workouts on bodybuilding.com, I thought I knew it all and I was taking a shit ton of supplements. Found out discipline, consistency, and your workouts did it man. Thank you."
"Okay, those are great and all, but I just don't have the time or money right now."
Trust me, I get it. I really do.
But here's the thing: compared to in-person personal training, Online Training is a ridiculous bargain.
Personal training usually runs upwards of $1000-1500/month.
And with Online Training, you can enjoy all the benefits (and more) of in-person training -- without ever having somebody follow you around a crowded gym and count your reps -- for a QUARTER of that price.
How do you think I think I make your workout plans? Just out of thin air?
There is no guesswork. Your plan is extremely specific to your needs so you can get in the gym, follow exactly what I have programmed for you, and get out.
Whether you wanna be in the gym 3 days a week or 6 days a week, we can make it happen.
Bryson Did Exactly What I Said And Got These Results In Only 8 Weeks Time
Listen, these past few years have been the busiest years of my life, so I totally get how hard it can be to regularly make it to the gym and eat healthy.
But what this forced me to do was learn how to ... wait for it, this is groundbreaking ... work SMARTER, not HARDER.
I had to learn how to be effective AND efficient.
This meant fitness "minimalism" and doing only what was necessary to get the maximum results possible.
This doesn't mean it was boring and repetitive, or even intense Crossfit-style workouts. Quite the contrary (thank God).
I was putting in the JUST RIGHT amount of work, and still seeing progress.
And PROGRESS, my friend, is anything but boring.
Implementing the strategies I discovered during this time is exactly what I want to use with YOU so you can optimize your body and health, instead of just "trying harder."
"Okay, okay, I want this "online coaching" thing. But what exactly do I get?"
100% Access to Me
Most importantly: you get ME. When I’m your coach, you’ve got me in your pocket all day every day. I’m not going to be hounding you 24/7 and installing spyware on your phone to make sure you’re hitting the gym. But I will check in with you and see what kind of support you need. We’ll have scheduled check ins for updates, but you’ll be able to text, call, email, or send a raven whenever you need something. Think of me like 7/11: I’m not always doin’ business, but I’m always open.
- To make sure you aren't freaking out over what you should do first, you'll get your clear and concise "Getting Started" Materials that I provide for all my clients -- Client Handbook, Grocery List, Daily Client Checklist, etc. -- within 24 hours.
The Client Handbook
- I created The Client Handbook as my nifty (I love that word) little add-on to show you exactly how to get the best results from this coaching experience. It includes:
- The 4 Keys to Success for my training and nutrition philosophies
- Prehab/rehab/mobility and warm-up examples so you stay safe and enjoy your workouts pain-free (or rehab older nagging pains)
- How to accurately track your food and weight so we don't waste any time together
- Sections on managing alcohol intake, stress, and sleep so they don't interfere with your progress.
- Examples of FULL days of eating for both fat loss and muscle building.
- I’ll also drop over a fancy lil' Client Analysis form that allows me to individualize your plan as much as possible so I can expedite your progess, while making sure you have fun throughout this whole experience.
Custom Monthly Training Plans
- Your training plans are progressive and build upon each other, so there is a method to the madness. Wanna focus on your arms this next 4 weeks? Awesome. Wanna focus on getting 5-10 full pull-ups? Great. REMEMBER: You point the direction and I will guide the ship. I also send out a Program Feedback form at the end of your first month to see what you liked or didn’t like, because, again, I wanna make sure you ENJOY these programs.
Tailored Daily/Weekly Nutrition Coaching
- For nutrition, most coaches fit their client's to their coaching methods as opposed to what they SHOULD do: fit their methods to their clients. Diet strategies are all just a means to an end, and that end is your goal. Intermittent fasting? Vegan? Keto? IIFYM? As long as you enjoy what you're eating every day, it promotes a healthy lifestyle, and you're seeing bomb-ass results -- I think any of these diets can work. And with a lil' bit of teamwork, we will figure out which one is best for you.
- Icing on the cake: I’ll give you some supplement rec’s to fill in the gaps of your training and nutrition plans (increase power, improved sleep, sex drive, overall health/well-being, whatever you can think of), if needed.
Induction to the Tribe of Badassery
- [NEW] You'll gain access to the Tribe of Badassery, aka an exclusive Instagram page for all my clients where I provide content that I don't post anywhere else.
Finally, once we get all the boring transactional stuff taken care of, I’ll have your training and nutrition plans ready to go in a week’s time.
One Last Thing...
Okay, but seriously. I’m not trying to pressure you like some frat dude at a kegger who doesn’t realize he’s about to get a lawsuit against him.
I’m just SAYING that you should take a minute and ask yourself: how much progress have you made in the last 4 months?
Now. How much would you like to make in the next 4?
If those two things don’t match up, well, maybe what you’re doing’s not working. Maybe it’s time to try something different. Maybe it’s time to realize that you might not be able to make the progress you want without a little accountability, expertise, and skin in the game.
Or, maybe you like spinning your wheels and being frustrated.
What the fuck do I know? I only do this for a living.
Again: online coaching isn’t for everyone. If you’re a total beginner, I’d much rather you spend some time in the gym with a coach who can physically show you how the correct form you need and push you a bit. That’s the safest way.
And even if you’re not a beginner, it’s possible that online coaching might not be right for you. Maybe you need someone to stand there and count reps and ask you about your weekend.
It’s even possible that online coaching is exactly what you need—but that we’re not a good fit. Like, maybe you hate puppies and think The Office was the worst show on tv. If that’s the case, I’m sorry, but this just ain’t gonna work out.
On the other hand.
It’s entirely possible I’m the perfect coach for you, and can help you do exactly what you want.
Let’s figure that out together.
Apply below, and we’ll be able to chat and see if you’re a good fit.
And if it turns out we’ll get along like Brian and Stewie Griffin and I’ve got room on the roster, we’ll make some magic happen.
Fill out this app, and get ready to start taking gratuitious selfies.
Apply for Coaching
Online Coaching Application